Thursday, November 11, 2010

Outfit of the Day - Fall/Winter Wear!


LOL I look awkward haha!


faux leather jacket - Charlotte Russe
v-neck long sleeve - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Forever 21
Purse - Coach
Necklace - Juicy Couture


I really hate cold weather - if I had a choice, I'd have island weather everyday! But the one thing I love about it is the clothes! Especially wearing boots! I bought these boots a few weeks ago at Forever 21 for $34.80. I wore them for Halloween for the first time and they did hurt a little but not as much as I expected! Practically my whole outfit is from Forever 21 but seriously, half my closet is from there since I used to work there! And sorry my bra is showing! haha Damn that flash! I got the jacket from Charlotte for only $20 so I was excited since I've been wanting a faux leather jacket for a while! I think this is the 2nd outfit I've ever posted on here, maybe I should do more? What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment