Thursday, July 28, 2011

You are my Sunshine!!!!!

Hey Dolls,


My boyfriend and I went out last night and I wanted to show you guys what I decided to wear.  BUT before I do that, I've got a question.....Do you ever look in your closet full of clothes and shoes and say "Man! I don't have anything to wear!" ?  Sad to say I have this moment often.  What a shame...I know. 

Anywho, here's what I came up with:
Photobucket
  • Leopard Print Blazer:  Steinmart
  • Denim Dress:  Ross
  • Heels:  Penny Loves Kenny via MJM Designer Shoes

Photobucket
Oh, guess what else guys....I got an award!!!  The quirky, and fabulous Erin at Popcorn Pugs and Peonies gave me The Sunshine Award!!!!  You guys...I can't even express how gratifying it is to receive any type of recognition in the "blogosphere"!  It feels great to know that my blog is inspiring!  Thank you!!!
The Sunshine Award is awarded to a blogger whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.  The Sunshine award is given by bloggers to bloggers as a way to spread bloggy love ! :)
The rules: 

1.) Favorite Color:  I love the earth tones.  The colors scheme in my home include taupes, greens, and browns.  I've noticed that a lot of my shoes are this color as well.  I like red too because I think it's a sexy color!
2.) Favorite animal:  Dogs all day!!!  I am a true dog lover. Big or small, it doesn't matter.  I've gotten a little teary-eyed watching those ASPCA commercials. 
3.) Favorite number:  Number 1 baby!!!! 
4.) What perfume am I wearing now?  Lately I've been wearing Le Fleur by Rhianna.  My baby got this for me for Valentine's Day and I really like this scent.  I like the Juicy Couture scent as well!
5.) Something you always wear and identify yourself with?  A smile!!!! Yall I am always smiling!  I mentioned in a couple of posts ago that I feel awkward not smiling in photos. My mommy always tells me that she can tell when something is wrong with me by the absence of my smile.  When I was in high school people used to be like "Why you always smiling?"
6.) What is your passion?  Faith, Family, Friends, Fashion, Food, and Art!
7.) Giving or Receiving Gifts?  I love receiving gifts but I love finding THAT PERFECT gift for others more!!!  It's always more fun to give than receive!
8.) What's the last eyeshadow you used? Coastal Scents 88 palette
9.) Favorite Day of the Week:  Saturday! Duh!  It's the one day in the week that I can do WHATEVER my heart desires!!!
10.) Are you nails polished right now?  Nope.  I am slowly getting into the funky nail color trend.  I'm pretty natural when it comes to my nails.
Now on to those who I'm passing this on to...I really love all of your blogs that it is hard to choose just 8 but here it goes anyways:
The following blogs are just a FEW that I love and frequent quite often.  They are all creative and inspiring!
1.) Style Chic 360:  The number one "Certified Stylish Chic"! 
2.) Rush Our Fashion: Homegirl wears the baddest shoes and can dress her tail off!
3.) Style and Poise:  I admire her sense of fashion.  Everything looks great on her!
4.) Canadian Culinary Travel:  I love her blog concept!  Travel and Food, two things I enjoy!
5.) Food Junkie Chronicles:  A foodie after my own heart who LOVES burgers!
6.) Bravoe Runway:  Wanna see someone who gets it right everytime with her fashion, check her out! 
7.) LA Lynn:  Sweet, inspirational, and stylish...can't beat that!
8.) Danielle Celeste:  I love her funky and unapolegetic fashion sense!!!  Her hair is sooooo long too, LOVE it! 
That's all folks!  Thanks again Erin for this award!!!  You're the best darling!  I'll talk with you all again very soon!
~Trice

- thank the person who gave you this award
- write a post about it
- respond to the questions below
- pass it on to 8 bloggers who you feel really deserve it

No comments:

Post a Comment