Friday, July 1, 2011

Crispers (Jacksonville) and An Award!!!!

Hi guys,
Sooooo...my camera is acting janky so these pics were taken with my Blackberry.  I apologize in advance for the quality.
Here we go:
PhotobucketThe other day I went to Crispers for lunch!  Their food is FRESH and DELISH!!!!  I love the decor on the inside as well, it's so welcoming!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I ordered the half and half (Similar to the Pick at Panera Bread) with a half of a Signature Steak Sandwich and a bowl of the "Kickin' Crab Chowder.  Both were delicious!
Photobucket
The chowder was FULL OF CRAB MEAT!!!! YUMMMMM!!!
Photobucket
For dessert I indulged in a few of the mini-chocolate chip and pecan cookies!!! 

Photobucket
Crispers is always so fresh and tasty.  It reminds me a little of Panera Bread but they are different in their own rights.  Crispers may have more of a variety of things on the menu to choose from.  Their flatbreads are pretty amazing!  If you've never had them and have one near by, I'd definitely recommend it!
Crispers on Urbanspoon

  Before I go I do want to give a shout-out to
Shannon at  http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/ for awarding me with A Lovely Blog Award!!!!  Thank you so much darling!!!  You guys should definitely check out her blog she has a great eye for fashion!!!

 I received the award a few weeks ago (Read About it Here)but I am so thankful for the recognition!  I will happily pass on the love to the following blogs!
The rules:* link back to the person who passed you the award
                * share 7 random things about yourself
                * award 15 blogs (I did 7 more)
                *drop a note to tell them about it
I love all of these blogs!  Man I need to make up an award so I can give it to everyone I follow!!!

1.) Fashion*Make-Up*Lifestyle
2.) A Diva Moms Journey
3.) Kurvy Kouture
4.) My Carolina Kitchen
5.) Strictli Hair
6.) The Art of SAT
7.) The Mac Styles

And here are a few more random facts about me:
1.) I have one younger brother!
2.) I don't like driving
3.) As horrible as it is, I'm a reality TV junkie....One time for RHOA!!!
4.) I'm a Cheerleading Coach
5.) I LOVE to LAUGH!!!!
Well that's all for now!  I'm heading to VEGAS tomorrow for the 4th of July and to celebrate my brothers B-day! I'll definitely have pictures so stay tuned.  Talk to you all very soon!
~TRICE


No comments:

Post a Comment