Thursday, July 7, 2011

HUGE POST!!! Last Day in Vegas! First Food, Margaritaville, and Sugar Factory!

Hey guys,


I feel as though Vegas is a second home.  I go there every year for New Years and it NEVER gets old!  Some of my friends say "You're going to Vegas...again?" but there is always something new that I never saw or did the time before and there's sooooo much more to do than gamble! Hey I like what I like! Anyone wanna come with next time? At this point I think I'd be a pretty good tour guide! ;)

This last day we went to First Food & Bar for lunch.  It's located in the Palazzo. 
Yeah, yeah I know you've seen this top several times before. LOL!  It's comfy, cute, and I love it! Apparently it's long enough to wear as a dress.  So I switched it up this time! :)


First Food & Bar is a hip restaurant lounge/bar/diner with an urban flair.  If Im not mistaken, it's the perfect place to go to for a late night craving!  
THE FOOD!!!
Having warm prezels as a complimentary starter was definitely a first!
Here's what everyone had for lunch:

Chicken and Waffles w/ Wild Turkey American Honey Syrup
This was my dish and it was delish!!!!

Lobster Chowder w/Lobster, Scallops, and Shrimp
I tasted it and it was that deal!!!

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Dorito Mac and Cheese!!!  Im not the biggest Mac N Cheese fan but I tasted this dish and any Mac N Cheese lover would definitely appreciate it!
First (Palazzo) on Urbanspoon
FYI:  One of my followers asked how do I eat so much great food and have my figure LOL! Well, I'm a true believer that you can eat what you want in moderation and maintain your desired size with a little exercise.  The plates of food that I show you guys tend to be pretty big but I NEVER eat all of it!!! Maybe half and I work out too. :) (Lil' secret...I've actually lost a few lbs. since starting this blog in May)

Later on we went to Margaritaville for a cocktail.....I LOVE Margaritas!
I wanted the best "Bang for My Buck" so the recommendation was the "Perfect Margarita"! It has 3 different tequilas and lime juice...YIKES!!!
Two of us were bold enough to try it.  Everyone else went for a regular ole' frozen rita. LOL!
Wellllll....It was super strong and I had to squeeze the mess outta those limes to cut it down some, but it was well worth it!

Photobucket
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville (Flamingo) on Urbanspoon 
Next we went to the Mirage and I went to Sugar Factory!  Yall, this is the cutest, hippest lil' candy store EVA!!!



Photobucket
The Sugar Factory is known for their "Couture Lollipops" that have sparkly beading on the handle.  A lot of the different flavors have been named after celebrities. Check it out here!
Wellllllll...you know ya girl had to have one right!

Whewwwww!!!! SO that was a lot of pics and that was bearly scratching the surface but I'll stop here.  In case any of you were wondering if I gambled....

Just an intsy teeny weeny bit....Shoot I work too hard for my
moo-lah to give it away to a machine! LOL!

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog!
~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment