Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vegas Day One!

Hi guys!

So I'm in Vegas right now having a BALL!  It's raining right now so I'm in my room taking a breather and decided to upload some pics from my day thus far! 

 Here is what I had on today: 

  • Dress:  Soprano via Marshalls
  • Coach Shades
  • Sandals: White Mountain
  • Purple Ring: Gift
  • Earrings: Body Central

I took these picture in the lobby of the hotel we stayed at, The Palazzo and I love how they've decorated for Independence Day!


I thought the dress was perfect for the weather...IT'S HOT AS FISH GREASE OUT HERE!!!!!

So you guys know how muvch I *HEART* H&M right??? Well, the one inside of the Caesars Palace Forum Shops is HUGE!!!! I felt like a kid in a candy store!



I'm having fun....OFCOURSE I AM IT'S VEGAS BABYand What Happens In Vegas Stays in Vegas...righhhttt!!!!

Im gonna put another post up later of all the FABULOUS food I've been eating.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

~Trice



No comments:

Post a Comment