Sunday, July 10, 2011

LA Fashion District / Garment District / Santee Alley

Hi Guys, 

Wanted to quickly share this with you. So last weekend I went to LA with some of my fav love bugs for my birthday. One of our stops was the LA Fashion District (also known as Garment District and Santee Alley) to purchase cheap jewelry!

Each of the rings above cost me no more than $3 (you can haggle there)
This necklace and matching earrings cost $4.  It's VERY flattering with black tube dresses amongst other things.
Love these earrings. They cost $4
Everything else you see on the table (jewelry only) was only a buck =D
For varieties sake, I purchased several $1 earrings in colors that I don't already own. If you ever get a chance to visit the LA area, I recommend checking this area out. Oh, and Huntington Beach..we had a BLAST
Till next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment