Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nude Shoes!!!!

Hello Lovelies!
I pray that everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I enjoyed myself this weekend.  One of my friends had a baby shower for her soon-tobe little bundle of joy in blue, I went to another friends going away party, and as always a wonderful word today (Sunday).


Here are the shoes that were featured in my looks for the weekend:


Photobucket
Nude DShoes
  I decided to wear this funky zebra print jumpsuit that I bought from H&M earlier this spring.  I dressed it up
with a blazer and sparkly belt....
Photobucket
 I took the blazer off because it got way too hot!

Photobucket

Sunday's Best
Today I was truly blessed, as always, with a good word!  It was about activating our Faith and completely trusting God for everything.  We were also told how important it is to dedicate some time to just talk to the Lord everyday.  We get so "busy" with our everyday lives, that we make excuses when it comes to devoting time to building a stronger relationship with God.  Church is always so refreshing and a perfect way to start any week.
Here's what I wore today:
Photobucket
Polka dots are cool!

Photobucket
Everyone have a FABULOUS week and remember to set a little time aside to spend talk to God! :)
~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment