Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FOTD: Sugarpill Midori & MAC Browns + New Hair

It's been ages since I posted a FOTD! I've just had lack of inspiration and I really haven't been in love with the way my make up looks have been coming out lately so I just kinda gave up for a little. But I've been playing with a lot of my goodies from my IMATS haul and I'm sooo in love with my Sugarpill make up! I've been using Midori a lot because it's such a pretty green. (And if you didn't know Midori means "green" in Japanese!) I really liked the way this came out because the green is so vibrant but the browns make it wearable during the day. Sorry if the pictures aren't as clear, I had to use my iPhone since I left my camera in Hawaii! >___<


Aaaand I wanted to show you all my new hair cut! I trim my hair regularly because I've been trying to grow it out but I'm always getting split ends and my hair grows so fast I have to trim my bangs all the time. I wanted to try out the "front bangs" (as I call them) or "fringe bangs" idk what they're officially called? I've had sideswept bangs since my senior year in high school and I wanted something different but I kind of regret it! I'm not really feeling the fringe, idk if I just have to get used to it or what but I'm going back to sideswept ASAP! Oh yeah and I dyed my hair super dark brown. It's so dark it looks black! I wanted to go back natural because I'm having a hard time keeping up my hair color since it grows so fast so I think I'm gonna leave it dark for a while. It was so odd to have my hair dark again! Especially with the bangs! But I guess it's nice to have some change every once in a while.





FACE
+ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC43
+ MAC Cream Blush in SWEET WILLIAM
+ MAC Mineralized Blush in DAINTY
+ MAC Blush in STRADA [contour]

EYES
+ MAC PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ MAC SCANT Eyeshadow [highlight]
+ Sugarpill MIDORI Eyeshadow [lid]
+ MAC SMUT Eyeshadow [outer v/crease]
+ MAC COPPERPLATE Eyeshadow [crease]
+ Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in BLACK
+ MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L [waterline]
+ MAC Opulash Mascara

LIPS
+ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in STOCKHOLM

No comments:

Post a Comment