Wednesday, July 6, 2011

D.I.Y Hair Care's Neem & Green Tea Body & Hair Milk

Hey y'all, it's been a few days since I've posted but I'm back with some exciting news! I was sent a product from  Jarmelia of D.I.Y. Hair Care and I love it. Jarmelia and I actually did a product swap, I sent her a Safi product to test out and she sent me her awesome Neem and Green Tea Body/Hair Milk to try. Good deal , right? 



Ingredients:  Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract

I like this product for 3 reasons, the ingredients are awesome, the detangling properties are amazing and it's affordable; the THREE A's! I tried the hair milk on my daughter's freshly washed hair and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to detangle her curls. The slip is great and the scent was also very pleasant.  Once I run out of this sample, I will be purchasing! My daughter's hair loves this stuff and it's a new staple for us. 



Thanks Jarmelia!
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment