Sunday, July 24, 2011

FOTD: Sugarpill Hysteric + MAC Crazy Cool

I've been using the Sugarpill make up I hauled from IMATS a lot and I've really been loving the colors and pigmentation of the shadow! I find that the pressed powders are way more pigmented than the loose pigments but all the colors are really pretty! I used Sugarpill's Hysteric on the outer v and it's a nice purple color. I didn't feel the need to smoke it out and it's light enough to be wearable during the day and you can always smoke it out and wear it at night. Sorry again for the picture quality, this is from my iPhone camera!







FACE
+ MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC43
+ MAC SWEET WILLIAM Cream Blush
+ MAC DAINTY Mineralized Blush

EYES
+ MAC PAINTERLY Paint Pot [primer]
+ MAC SCANT Eyeshadow [highlight]
+ MAC CRAZY COOL Eyeshadow [lid]
+ Sugarpill HYSTERIC pigment [outer v]
+ Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in BLACK
+ MAC Opulash Mascara in BLACK
+ MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L

LIPS
+ MAC MIMMY Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment