Sunday, July 17, 2011

MAC "MAC Me Over" Collection



I remember a few months back MAC had the "MAC Me Over" contest where anyone could enter to be one of the 6 faces for their Fall 2011 make up line and the collection is finally here! (or almost here!) The collection debuts August 25, 2011 in the US and September 2011 internationally and I think I'm actually excited for this collection! The collections lately haven't got me really interested, I thought I'd love the Semi-Precious collection that came out last month, but when I saw it in person, none of it really stood out to me so I completely passed. Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint because there's a few fluidlines and shadesticks I'm eyeing out!




Fluidlines: Dark Envy, Dark Diversion, Midnight Blues, Avenue
$15.00


Shadesticks: Butternutty, Heirloom, Tundra, Cakeshop, Street Cool
$17.50


Lipglass: Curvaceous, Illicit, Plum Fun, Social Light
$14.50


Lipglass: Wee Coquette, Good Times, Spite
$14.50


Lipsticks: Runway Red, Rebel, Prince Noir, Smoked Purple
$14.50


Polish: Purple Majesty, Deep Sea, Fatigues, Quiet Time
Brushes: 226, 214, 211
Polish $15.00/226 $24.50/214 $24.50/211 $18.00


Seaside CCB, Take Root CCB, Stunner Blush, Equilibrium Blush, Studio Fix Powder
CCB $17/Blush $19.50


Eyeshadows: Creamy Bisque, Moleskin, Outre, Satin Taupe, Mythical, Carbonized
$15.00


Evil Eye Quad: (clockwise) Palace Pedigreed, Spellcaster, Moody, Evil Eye
$38.00


Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad: (clockwise) Tendersmoke, Lady Grey, Hazy Day, All Races
$38.00



I'm eyeing out all the fluidlines (except Dark Diversion since I already have it) but Dark Envy and Midnight Blues look really similar to Ivy and Siahi but I'll have to see it in person to decide. Heirloom and Tundra Shadesticks look like pretty colors. Curvaceous is probably the only lipglass I'm interested in and maybe Runway Red lipstick. I think I'm missing 3 lipstick colors I couldn't find the promo pics for it. Definitely passing on the polishes because I'm not a fan of MAC nail polishes. Seaside CCB looks like a nice base color but I barely use the CCBs I already own. I kinda want Stunner Blush but I don't know how different the color is compared to the blushes I already own so we'll see. None of the eyeshadows really stick out to me but maybe when I see it in person I'll change my mind. Are you eyeing anything out from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment