Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Golf Anyone?

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

This week I had the pleasure of staying at the International World Golf Village in St. Augustine.  Ive always seen it off of I95 South but I've had the opportunity this week to stay there.  Im here with my job and the resort and its accomodations are very nice, as Renaissance hotels tend to be.



   Golf Anyone?!?!
                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                         
I didn't take pictures everyday I was here because I was pretty busy but I thought about you all and took pictures yesterday afternoon before I went to the outlets.  Here's what I was wearing:

Photobucket
Im usually not the biggest fan of florals but I loved the way the dress was made and that made up for my dislike of floral prints. :) 
 
The hotel foyer is beautiful here.


Me acting silly! LOL!
By the piano

Photobucket
Oh and ofcourse... food:
This was a chicken dish served in the banquet hall  It was chicken breast with a ranch and tomato dressing, wild rice pilaf, and green beans.  It was tasty!
          For dessert was a chocolate mousse with whipped cream and a strawberry slice.  YUM!

That's all for now guys.  Talk to you all soon.

~Trice


No comments:

Post a Comment