Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bouchon (Venetian, Las Vegas) & Ethel M. Chocolates

Hello Lovelies,

This morning we got up early because I wanted to go to the lovely French Bistro I dined in the last time I was in Vegas.  It's called Bouchon and it's located in the Venetian which is directly connected to The Palazzo.

Of course on the way I had to stop and take pictures.  Here is what I was wearing today:
I was ooogling the Christian Louboutins that I want sooooo baddd!!!  One of these days....one of these days!

Shoe Heaven!!!
Gondola Ride inside of the Venetian
In front of Tao Nightclub in Venetian


 In the elevator lobby at the Venetian
Bouchon

Very nice ambiance.....
We started off with some Earl Grey and Spicy Mint Teas


And for breakfast......

  Almond Brioche

Les Oeufs (eggs, toasted brioche, potato croquettes, and sausage)
Breakfast was delicious but my favorite were the potato croquettes!!!
Bouchon (Venetian) on Urbanspoon

Later on I went to the Fashion Show Mall....LOVE!  I had to get me some pecan brittle from Ethel M. Chocolates.  If you like pecans, you will absolutely LOVE this brittle!!!  You can also order them online!


FYI:  You cannot stay in heels for long periods of time in Vegas....unless you want some sore feet!

Ok... so I know this was a lot of pictures but I wanted to share all of it with you.  Hope you had a fabulous day!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment