Friday, July 29, 2011

National Hamburger Day!

Hey Guys!

So apparently yesterday was National Hamburger Day!!!! Who knew???  So I felt it not robbery to totally ruin my mornings workout with a big, juicy burger from Five Guys Burgers and Fries!!!
Their burgers were voted the best in Jacksonville and for Families, but let me tell you...I wasn't a big fan of theirs in the beginning.  When the first opened this particular spot about 2 or 3 years ago, I decided to give it a try because of the rave reviews I heard.  I was sorely disappointed!  When my parents came to visit 2 summers ago, my dad was craving a good burger so I decided to give them another go and was let down again.  Yesterday was the third go round and I guess the third time really is the charm because this burger was GREAT!

\
They typically have long lines and to keep you busy there are peanuts you can munch on!  You're welcomed to throw the shells on the floor....reminds me of Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse.

 A super greasy brown paper bag can only mean delicious goodness to come.....RIGHT!?!!?!!!

 RIGHT!!!  Considering my past few experiences with Five Guys, this trip was a winner!  The cajun seasoned fries were perfect!  The bacon was extra crispy on my Little Bacon Cheddar Burger (didn't look too little to me), and the burger itself was the perfect juiciness! 

I'll definitely be back to Five Guys again! 

Talk to you later!

~Trice
Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Northside) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment