Monday, July 18, 2011

Model, Model Monday, Another AWARD!!!!!! Any camera suggestions!!!???

Hi guys!

So my camera has officially had it with me!  IT'S BROKEN!!!!  Im so sad about it because that means I have to go get another camera and that also means that I won't be able to really post anything until I do that. (Unless I use my phone or ipod...bleh!) What kind of camera do you all recommend???

Blogging has really become my new favorite thing and I hate not being able to post stuff......sooooooo...I decided to give yall a picture from a retro-ish photoshoot I did a little while ago.  My avatar pic is from this same shoot.  I was trying to channel "Foxy Brown" lol! What do yall think?!?!
(Little Known Fact:  I hate NOT cheesin' in pictures! LOL!)
  • Jewelry:  Various places (steinmart, Tiffanys, Body Central)
  • Dress (Ross Bay-Bay)
  • Shoes: LAMB Rodericks by Gwen Stefani
  • MUA: Me!
  • Photographer:  Lennard Develin
I  receieved two more awards!!! The lovely Shasie over at Live Life In Style gave me the "One Lovely Blog award" and my girl Tammy at A Fendi Bag and a Bad Attitude gave me the "Your Blog is Fabulous Award"!!!!  Please check them out!  They have some pretty awesome blogs.  Yall, I am so stoked over the blog love that I'm receiving!  Thank you all so much!  I'm passing on these awards to.....ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!!!  All of you are fabulous!!!! 
Thanks again!!! 

~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment