Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm Back!!! No Camera LOVE... 100 Followers!!! No Love in the club...Jax Ale House!!!!

Hi Dolls!


So guesss what....I got a new camera!  BUT...I'm not sure if I like it.....might have to take it back.

 I was so excited to have a new camera that I haven't taken the time to read the manual so maybe after I do that and figure out why my pictures keep coming out blurry, I'll be happier.  For those of you who'd like to know, I got a Nikon S9100 HD camera....(Don't seem HD to me *pouting*)
Anywho...
I can't believe that I've reached 100 followers!!!!  Welcome!  I'm so happy you all enjoy reading my blog!


Last night my girl Bernie and I decided to go out.....here's what I was wearing:

PhotobucketI kept it really simple.....
  • Dress: H&M
  • Earrings:  Bealls
  • Bracelets:  Random


























So everything in this picture came out except for my blurry face...O_o. Im at Bernie's house by the way. Her two dogs are in the background! I love them, they're so cute! Photobucket
This is my POW-POW shot LOL!!!

Photobucket

Shoes: 
Shoe Dazzle.com












Here's Bernie and what she was wearing!  Get it Girl!!!
Photobucket



































So we went out and the place was a complete DIVE!!!!  We saw it and made a bee -line straight back to the car.  "Never, Again!"is what we were saying LOL.  I remember now why I don't really go "Clubbing" anymore. 

We decided to grab some food instead....right up my alley!!!!

We went to the Jacksonville Ale House



We got my FAVORITE....Margarita's :  I had the Original and Bernie had the Strawberry.
The food was perfect for those late night cravings!!!  I had the mini-burgers and onion-rings.  The little burger bites were grilled to perfection and topped with grilled onions....mmmmmm.  The onion ring dipping sauce was delicious too!
Bernie ordered the "Zinger Mountain".  These are little chicken strips piled up on cheesy fries with scallions and bacon....YUM!!! 
Wondering why the food pictures came out better than the fashion pictures...hmmmmmmmm
Miller's Ale House Restaurants on Urbanspoon
Overall, the night was interesting, to say the least!  But I try to make fun out of every situation and I appreciated not having to go home smelling of smoke and my belly was full. :) Needless to say I slept like a baby! 

I hope I can figure out this camera, because I missed blogging this week.  Talk to you all soon!

~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment