Sunday, December 5, 2010

BoBeam Hair Teas





 During black Friday I ordered some awesome hair teas from a cool Etsy store that I stumbled across. I decided to make a new spritz for scalp while I have my kinky twist in. I ordered the hair tea set, which came with 5 hair teas; Calendula & Lavender, Calendula & Hibiscus, Calendula & Rosemary, Calendula & Chamomile, Calendula & Green Tea. I only paid $6.00 for the entire set and I thought that was really affordable. These teas can also be used a hair rinses, which I am really excited trying once I take my PS out. 


Yesterday, I chose to use the Calendula and Green tea pouch for my spritz. I boiled some water and used my Raw Tea Leaf pot to allow the tea bag to steep and cool off a little before pouring it into a spray bottle.


This process was very simple. After the tea steeped and cooled I added some EO's, Water and Sweet Almond Oil it and poured it into the spray bottle. Voila! Easy.

I like how the spritz smells and leave my scalp. I will be storing it in the fridge so that it doesn't mold and go bad.

Do you use hair teas for rinses or spritz?
If so, where do you get your teas and how do you mix and use them?


No comments:

Post a Comment