Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis The Season! What'll be in your bag?

Hello ladies and gents! We are officially in Holiday Season mode and now's the time I usually start thinking about gift-giving. There is a lot going on in my world these days and sometimes the thought of running around shopping is discouraging. So, for my immediate family, I decided I would shop around a theme in the hopes of making things easier for myself.

Yesterday, I took a short trip over to Baltimore, MD to check out the Oyin Handmade store, Exittheapple! ( I love their logo, btw)I have been lurking online for months, checking out all the Oyin products and I have been dying to try. I will do another post, hopefully this week, to tell you guys all about my shopping experience and I also plan to do some reviews of the goodies I scored (by scored I mean I bought and payed for full price so yes, the reviews will be my full and honest opinions!).
Long story short though, I left ecstatic that I took care of gifts for my mom, my brothers, and my godmother all with one outing....and I got to pick up some of the items I've been lusting after for me!

So, what are your holiday shopping plans this season? What is your preferred method to find gifts for those you care about? Finally, how do you shop for the naturals in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment