Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Protective Style

As many of you know I have been contemplating on how I would wear my hair this Winter. I started getting tired of waking up everyday and doing "something" to my hair. I really need to give my hair a break. Yesterday, I decided to go ahead and get Kinky Twist. I was dreading the fact that I had to sit in a chair for over 5 hours but I did it and I am pleased with the results. I plan on taking good care of my PS so it can last at least to January, sleeping with a satin bonnet is a must and spritzing my scalp daily is also something that I am going to try to do religiously. My curls will thank me for this break, lol, I am super excited to see the growth results is a couple of months. My diet will be changing as well because I really want to focus on nourishing my body within so it can shine outwardly. Any who, I will keep y'all posted on different styles I try, this should be fun! 
+




No comments:

Post a Comment