Sunday, December 5, 2010

FOTD: Smokey Teal



This is the look I'm using in my last outfit of the day and my November favorites. I'm always attracted to teals/blues when I buy eyeshadows but I barely use them because sometimes blues can be too much! But I bought the Urban Decay NYC Palette [I'll put up pictures later] and I loooove Haight Eyeshadow. It's just a simple teal smokey look! I can't remember what color lipstick I'm wearing though -___- lol




FACE
+ MUFE Duo Mat Powder in 209
+ MAC Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ MAC Blush in DAINTY

EYES
+ MAC PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ MAC VANILLA Eyeshadow [inner corner]
+ Urban Decay HAIGHT Eyeshadow [lid]
+ Urban Decay PERVERSION Eyeshadow [outer v]
+ MAC BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ MAC Opulash Mascara
+ Stila Kajal Liner in ONYX

No comments:

Post a Comment