Friday, December 3, 2010

OOTD: Long Shirt + Leggings

I've been obsessed with my Forever 21 boots! When I wore my Shoe Dazzle boots I liked them but I feel like they're more for going out whereas the F21 ones feel more dressy casual I guess? I was wearing this outfit when I went browsing for Christmas gift ideas.




my whole outfit was from Forever 21!


I didn't realize it until I just posted this but my whole outfit is from Forever 21! Most of my closet is from F21 because I used to work there and it's so affordable. The belt came with a different shirt but I just used it. The tank top is the $3.50 wife beaters they always have on sale and the leggings are the plain $9.80 leggings they have and the purse is in one of my recent haul posts. I did a FOTD with this look too and filmed my November Favorites video using this outfit/FOTD. lol Yay for multi-tasking

No comments:

Post a Comment