Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Warmers

It looks like the snow is going to be sticking around or turning into ice (as I discovered today when I got into the car).  What more of a perfect time than to stock up on knitwear and other yummy warm pieces?  I wandered into Topshop today and laid mitts on this gorgeous cardi below, but there are still plenty of other items which are equally tempting - especially as I am ALWAYS cold, no matter how many layers I wear or how much central heating the radiators churn out!

Topshop Aran Cardigan, image source: topshop.com

Some other yummy knits which I am lusting after:


 Cerulean Elbow Patch Jumper, A.P.C., image source: liberty.co.uk

Lacey Stars Knitted Jumper, image source: harveynichols.com


ASOS Knitted Blanket Wrap, image source: asos.com


Iro Sequin Shoulder Lambswool Mix Jumper, image source: asos.com


Cable Knit Detail Top, image source: forever21.com

Hope you're all staying toasty!

Lottie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment