Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Venomous Villains Haul

This is ridiculously late, but I thought I would share anyway! Sometimes I find old MAC collections still in stores or CCOs and I look up swatches before I decide on buying anything so maybe my swatches will be useful for some people. I have a little basketful of MAC stuff that I hauled a couple months ago and I wanted to put pictures up of them! I've been meaning to get around to them but I got a little caught up with school and whatnot. I'm so excited for Christmas Break coming up! I'll finally get to see Brian again after two months, and I'll have so much free time you'll be sick of seeing me post! =P I'm kind of frustrated with my lighting though because I am totally NOT a photographer so I can't ever get the lighting right! If someone could help me?! I'd really appreciate it!




MAC Briar Rose Beauty Powder


MAC Briar Rose Beauty Powder


MAC Bite of An Apple Blush






MAC Strange Potion Lipglass


MAC Toxic Tale Lipstick


MAC Vile Violet Eyeshadow




L to R: Briar Rose, Vile Violet, Toxic Tale, Strange Potion


I told you I'm horrible at this! lol


My little basket keeps reminding me that I definitely do NOT need any more make up so I'm going to try out project 10 pan soon and try to put up pictures of my make up collection! We'll see how it goes though because I really don't know how I'm gonna travel with all that make up without it being damaged. I did lip swatches of the lipgloss and lipstick but I REALLY didn't like how they came out so I didn't post them but I love how pigmented they are! Strange Potion can actually be worn by itself sine it's so opaque. Bite of an Apple is GORGEOUS too! I'll try to post a look up with these products soon. Sorry it was so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment