Sunday, December 5, 2010

November 2010 Favorites



I put up my favorites video a little late but here it is!

FAVORITES
+ Wet & Wild Brule Eyeshadow $1.99
I've seriously been loving this eyeshadow ever since I got it. Maybe it's because it reminds me of MAC's Brule, kind of, and MAC's Brule was the very first MAC eyeshadow I ever got. The wet and wild shadows are s pigmented and I don't know why I have a thing for highlight colors!

+ MUFE Duo Mat Powder in 209 $32
I really thought this powder might have been over hyped but I'm really glad that I got it. It gives me enough coverage to hide my blemishes WITHOUT concealer and it doesn't feel heavy or look cakey on my face at all. I was just so amazed that no matter how much I put on my face, it didn't look cakey! Plus it's so lightweight, I can't even tell it's there.

+ MAC Cut A Caper Lipstick $14.50
Sometimes pinky nudes look funny on my skin because I'm more tanned, but I really like the way light corals look on me. I just ran out of my Cute-ster lipstick and I was looking for something similar and I think I actually like this more. I think it's a luster finish? Which one of my favorite finishes.

+ Kat Von D Cathedral Lipstick $18
Mine isn't a full size but the sample I got from Sephora, but I'm really loving the formula. It's really creamy AND pigmented! My lips are always super chapped so I need a lipstick that kind of moisturizes and I feel like this does that.

+ Sephora Rounded Crease Brush $17
This is my absolute favorite blending brush that I own! It's just the right amount of stiffness - it's not too soft but not too stiff either. I think it's comparable to the MAC 224 but I don't own that one so I can't really say.

+ Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow [Naked Palette $44]
Again with the highlight colors! This is one my favorites from the Naked palette because it doubles as a highlighter and blending color for me.

+ Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow [Naked Palette $44]
This color is amaaazing by itself. It really brightens my eyes by itself - sometimes I just use this and highlight and I'm ready!


REJECTS
- EOS Lip Balm ~$3
I did a review on this lip balm - it was a complete miss for me.

- Tokidoki Blending Brush [set is $35]
This came in a set of three and this was my least favorite of them. It's not really good at blending but kind of more for outer v, but then I feel like the brush head is too big for just the outer v. It's cute though! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment