Monday, December 6, 2010

" I wanna wear my hair out..."


For those of you who don't know, I am a mother to a very vivacious, self assured and BEAUTIFUL three year old girl. This little munchkin has become OBSESSED with wearing her curls down and out. I don't let her because her  hair gets extremely tangled and it's a hassle to de-tangle it. She cries all the time while getting her hair done. I let her wear it down ONCE months ago and it was a disaster. Recently, she saw the  "I love my hair" Sesame street video and has been enamored by swinging, tossing, whipping and LOVING her hair. I am very happy about that but everyday, for weeks, she asks me "Mommy can I wear my hair out." EVERY SINGLE DAY. I tell her no, she gets upset, then we go back and forth. LOL, it's cute but frustrating for her because she doesn't understand why she cant hair her hair out. She loves her curls and she always talks about how beautiful her hair is and how "Mommy has curly hair like me." Her hair is usually kept in pigtails or ponytails, I think she looks cute but I guess Miss. Three year old is over it. LOL

Do any fellow moms, aunts, god moms, sisters or hair stylist have any tips for me? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment