Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hairspiration: BeautifulBrwnBabyDol Tries a New Twisting Method

One of my favorite YouTubers, Nina of BeautifulBrwnBabyDol, has added a new video showcasing her latest natural style. I have truly enjoyed watching this young woman's journey through her videos over the past couple of years. I remember watching her first videos about kinky twist extensions and it amazes me how far her hair has come since then! Not to mention that she has launched a new site where she offers advice and tips about hair and health. Really cool!

Most naturals are familiar with two-strand twists as they are a wonderful protective style and can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on the person.The last set of mini-twists I did were a lot of fun. They lasted a long time and kept my hair protected. It was great to just get up and go each morning and they afforded me a wide variety of "up" and "down" styles. I like the method Nina offers where she actually braids the base of each twist. I am going to try this the next time I venture toward mini-twists because I did have issues with the hairline becoming fuzzy and I like the look of her clean parts.

So check out BeautifulBrwnBabyDol's latest twist vid below and tell me what you think. Will you give this technique a try? Thanks for reading and happy twisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment