Sunday, December 5, 2010

Super Cute Find at Younikness.com

OMG!
I am in love with my new head bands that I found at Younikness.com.
SUPER cute and chic.
I heard about Younikness on YT, African Export was talking about their cute earrings.
You all know I am a sucker for earrings so I went on over the site to check them out
and WOW, I was super impressed.
Of course I had to buy SOMETHING.
Here is what I got...


One Leopard head band and one "Natural" colored one.
I am a sucker for bows and anything leopard, HOW cute are these?
The pictures really do them NO justice, the bows are huge!
I will say that these are not cheap but they are hand crafted so I did not mind paying a little more for them, very worth it.
I think my total was $39 for both, shipping was free.
I love that the accessories are STURDY, they feel very durable and I cannot wait to wear them!
These by far were my best black friday buy!
Love, Love, Love them!

Click the jump for how the models at Younikness wear the head bands.






(All images are from Younikness)
Head on over to Younikness to find fun and cool accessories for yourself.
I am sure you will find something worth buying.

PS. Their packaging was super cute and the customer service was awesome!
I will def be back to buy more Younik goodies, I will probably do my Christmas shopping with them.
I saw a lot of things that my friends and family would LOVE.

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment