Monday, December 13, 2010

Sigma Complete Pink Set Sale!


Sigma was originally supposed to have a Cyber Monday sale, but they were so bombarded with orders from Black Friday that they announced they were going to push it back. I was disappointed because I was checking my email ALL weekend to see what the sale would be but it works out for me! They announced this sale last Friday [it was originally supposed to be for one day only, today] on their Sigma Complete Kit with Brushroll in pink! I've been eyeing these out for a while and while I don't need anymore brushes, I TOTALLY WANT THEM! lol I think I'm going to order them this weekend - seriously $79? + brushroll? and PINK? I know I'm so crazy! Instead of one day, they're extending the sale through Christmas! So if you need to get gifts for a friend, or even for yourself, this brush set might be it! You can buy it at www.sigmabeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment