Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bright Lip Color on Dark Skin / MAC Dupe

Hello Ladies and Merry Christmas!

I am a firm believer that with the aid of lip liner, there are no lip colors that we dark skinned beauties cannot wear.

Anyway, I recently went to Sephora and purchased two Sephora Rouge Cream Lip Sticks that I want to share with you.

The two colors are:
Chocolate 22 -9218A R22
Crush 23 -0098A R23 ( Total Duplicate to MAC's "Rebel" lipstick)
Sephora's Lipstick 9218A R22

 9218A R22
To see more pictures, expand this post by clicking on its title.



Sephora's Lip Stick 0098A R23

Left: MAC "Rebel" - Right: 0098A R23

I've placed my Rouge 23 from Sephora next to my MAC Rebel. These colors look VERY similar.
When swiped, they look identical. So If you are looking to save and extra 2 bucks per lipstick, I recommend visiting Sephora.


Quick Review:

These Rouge lipsticks last a VERY long time on my lips. They are not drying and the color pay off is magnificent. R23 looks newly applied even after meals. 

So yes, both colors are highly recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment