Friday, March 4, 2011

Updates!

Hey ladies here are some fun upcoming updates that are happening with me and the blog:

1. Guest Bloggers: I have some awesome ladies that will be posting some awesome stories on the site. I will also be collaborating with a stylist and a make-up artist for the new "Chic and Style" section I will be adding. Fun, fun, fun!

2. My new jewelry line: I will be launching my new accessory line called ALS at the end of March. I am currently working with my graphic designer and photographers on concepts, logos, ect. This should be awesome! The first items that I will be releasing are earrings called "featHERS" by ALS. I took a couple photos of my first ones and the response I received after posting on Twitter was great. Here is a sneak peak:



3. Safi: The relaunching of Safi will also happen this month! I know you all are anxiously waiting for your hair butters and they are coming! I promise. Thank you for all your love and support. I hope you will be pleased with the new surprises I have lined up. 

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment