Thursday, March 3, 2011

Physican's Formula Happy Booster Powder

I'm hella late with it because I think these powders came out sometime around Valentine's Day but it took me forever to track these down! I finally found them at Ulta, so I grabbed the translucent powder and the natural blush. There's another blush color and two bronzers but the bronzers didn't really interest me so I took these. I didn't see the other blush colors when I found them, so I just took this one.



Happy Booster Powder & Blush!


translucent powder & natural blush


The packaging is super cute - it's what sucked me in! I actually really like the translucent powder for setting my concealer or foundation and I LOOOOVE the smell of these. It smells like flowers! The description is kind of over exaggerating when it says it'll make you feel happier, but the smell definitely does make you think 'MmMMm' The Natural shade of the blush is perfect for everyday, I've been using it A LOT since I first got it and it still looks like I haven't dented it. I hate that when I took them out of the packaging, the gummy things were SO strong it ripped off the label, so I'll probably forget later on what color they are but it's not that big of a deal.



labels ripped off :(


the brushes on the bottom


The powders come in a pink case with a clear top so you can see exactly what's in it. If you glance at the powders quickly (the bronzers/translucent) I don't think you could tell right away which is which because the color difference isn't really obvious since all of them have a pink heart in it. It comes with a little brush on the bottom, but I tried to use it to apply the powder and blush but I really didn't like it at all so I just use my blush/face brushes. The powder was $13.99 and the blush was $11.99 at Ulta, but you can use their $3.50 or 20% off coupons on them or I've heard you can get them at Walgreens for cheaper if you have some of their coupons. I definitely LOVE the blush but the powder is pretty good. I can't stand cosmetics with funky smells so these are definitely right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment