Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How to clean your false lashes and make them last

Hey boo's =D. Quick post on how I maintain my lashes.
I usually get between 10-18 uses from my falsies and I don't see how you can use them any less. I remove the glue buildup from them every 2-3 uses and clean them afterwards.
To help maintain their shape, I place them back in their "holder" . To help the lashes adhere to their holder, I use a small amount of glue to help hold it in place.
Here's how I clean my lashes.
Step 1:  Whip out the lashes
Step 2:  Whip out your tweezers ( make sure they are clean/disinfected)
Step 3: *Carefully* tweeze the glue off the lashes. 
That little ball there is the glue I tweeze
Step 4: You'll need a cotton swab and running alcohol.
Step 5: Soak the swab with rubbing alcohol, then gently press the lash into it. Keep in mind that you *do not* want to swipe the lash as you may get cotton swab goodness stuck to it. 
Flip over and repeat.
Step 6: Let them dry (takes no more than 10-15 minutes ) and you're done!
Hope you've found this useful. If you clean your lashes differently, please feel free to share your method in the comments section as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment