Monday, March 28, 2011

Twisted Bangs

As you all know, I have my hair braided up into a PS. I usually leave my bang area out but last night I wanted to do something different. I used my Safi Hair Heaven Leave-In and PopCurls products to twist and a mist I mixed up to maintain moisture. Once my bangs were all twisted I pinned and tucked them every which way to make a cute pompadour. Here are some texture shots from my late night styling session:







My hair heave leave in is IDEAL for thick and kinky hair types like mine. I love how it coats my strands and soaks into my hair when it's dry. My twists feel very moist and hydrated. The PopCurls I like to use for a little hold and to coil the ends of my twists. Ideally using PopCurls with Curl Clouds is best but I decided to try it with the Hair Heaven and it worked pretty good. Didn't give me as much slip as I would've liked but it got the job done. 

I plan on wearing my hair like this for the remainder of the week.
How are you wearing yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment