Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nina Ultra Pro Nail Polish - Blue Blaze

Just showing you what the color looks like. Purchased this on a whim at Sally's Beauty Supply a couple of weeks ago.
The color dries matte (but I don't think it's a matte polish) and a little darker than how it appears in the bottle. I used a top coat so you won't be able to see what it looks like matte.
Observation:

  • Dries very quickly!
  • I don't think that this will last a week without chipping. On Day 1, it chipped after I washed dishes, nothing a quick spot treatment couldn't handle.
  • UPDATE - I'm mad at this polish. Granted a top and bottom coat was used, this polish does not seem to have integrity. It chips too easily. If you are looking for a polish that will last at least a week without chipping, save your money and consider another brand.

Very pretty color, matte or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment