Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today's Hair: Protective Style Updo

Ok, so for the past month, with the exception of 2 days last week, my hair has been braided up into a PS. Life has been so much easier not having to deal with my hair everyday and I can definitely see a change in my ends since I have been protecting them. I hoping to reach APL by the end of the year, I think that goal is more realistic than trying to achieve than by my 2 year anniversary, mainly because my hair is cut into so many layers. I am in the process of growing them out and the PS's have been helping with that process. Before I got my hair braided this time around I DC'd with Henna and my Desert Organics Coconut Conditioner (I love this stuff). My hair needed it, badly. I wore my hair in a T.O. the next day and my braider picked it out and styled if from there. I had her use my water, bhringaraj oil and vatika oil, along with my Bee Mine Curly Hold Butter (that I also love) before braiding just to add some moisture. It worked great and I am very satisfied with the results, she always does a great job on my hair.

See the pics under the jump.










No comments:

Post a Comment