Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Product Alert: Whoop Ash Body Butter Cream

Created by Will Smith's first wife, Sheree Fletcher, the totally organic cream is chock full of hydrating white honey, mango and shea butter--a luscious combination that keeps dry, flaky skin moisturized from sunup to sundown. ~Essence.com

I saw this over on Essence and had to ask- would you buy this product?

Reading the description, it sounds heavenly with shea butter and honey as two of its main ingredients and it's apparently organic. I just wonder what it smells and feels like. Scent is a huge factor to me when it comes to buying new skin or hair products. The price is also a factor and at $19.95 for an 8oz jar, this would really have to make my skin feel amazing. However, in my opinion, the packaging leaves a bit to be desired. Something about it reminds me of the Let's Jam hair glaze I used to use back in middle school!

So weigh in. What requirements do you have when it comes to purchasing new products for skin and hair. Would you give Whoop Ash a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment