Saturday, March 19, 2011

Inglot Palette and Swatches


in the box


Here's the palette I got at the Inglot Store in Vegas! The round pans come in 10 or 5 palettes and the square pans come in 20, 10, 5, 3, and 2 palettes. I chose to get the round pans because the square seemed like they have a LOT of product in it and with all the make up I have, I really don't think I need all that much. Although, I do like that the square palettes have so many choices of how many pans can fit in it.



covered palette


I really like the design of the palette. It's so sleek and compact! I'll probably do a video on it later so you can see for yourself, but each corner of the top cover has a pretty strong magnet and when you open it you can stick it on the top [like the picture below] or stick it on the bottom. The palette feels really sturdy and I think it'll hold up way better than a MAC 15 pan palette when traveling. (I've had a few MAC shadows crack on the plane!) The only thing that I don't really like is you can't just pop the shadows out like a MAC palette. The palette is actually a magnet on the bottom so there's no magnet under the pan. I like the clear cover, too, because you can see the colors through the top.



"opened" palette


I've only used a couple of the shadows but so far I love it! They're so pigmented and really blendable. You can choose eyeshadows, concealer, brow powders, or lipsticks to put in the palette if you choose the round form. The square form is only shadows I think? This brow powder might be my new favorite! The concealer is super creamy but I haven't used it yet, other than to just do swatches.



AMC 64, DS 494, PEARL 414, MATTE 372, CREAM CONCEALER MW 101


PEARL 444, PEARL 423, DS 502, MATTE 390, BROW POWDER 563


Instead of naming everything interesting colors, they name everything with the finish and the number. Matte and pearl are pretty much self explanatory but DS and AMC kind of confused me at first! But I found out AMC stands for Advanced Makeup Component. Supposedly it's sweat resistant and is talc free. It also contains vitamin E. DS stands for Double Sparkle and like the name says, it has extra glitter.


I couldn't get over how cheap the palette was! It was $50 for the palette including 10 round pans, but I did hear that they were planning on increasing their price? After I've used the palette for a while, I'll probably decide to pick up more shadows, OR if I end up finding an Inglot Store again! I bought a lipstick, too, but I completely forgot! I'll do swatches later. If you don't have an Inglot store near you, you can order online at www.inglotusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment