Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dip-dyed Hair

I'm aware that dip-dyed hair has been "hot" in the fash-pack for a while, but seeing Katie Shillingford (editor of Dazed and Confused... swoon!) sporting a short peroxide crop with blue ends made me fall head-over-heels for it all over again!
I'm aware that few people think that they actually have the lifestyle, bravery and style to be able to pull this off - but I'm very much inclined to believe that it is achievable.  Hopefully, these photos will allow the "curious but wary" to be inspired towards taking the first step to dip-dying (or even ombre-ing) their hair...
 Katie Shillingford, image source: models.com

Dip-dyed Hair, image source: blogspot.com

Alexa Chung, image source: beautyeditor.ca

Admittedly, I don't seem to have much "authority" to advocate this as I haven't experienced the delights of dip-dying my hair: mainly due to the fact that I have recently gone from being blonde to deep mahogany and therefore don't want to completely wreck my hair through over-dying it... Although, who knows what the future will bring as summer begins to vaguely creep towards fruition?

Lottie 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment