Friday, March 25, 2011

Random: Alex's Thoughts

So yesterday I decided to sit down and talk to the camera about something other than hair or makeup. I chose to vocalize my opinion about a quote by Rick Ross, just for fun, LOL. I am a cornball on  the low so making this video was hilarious and I wanted to show you all kinda who I "really" am. I'm not just a natural hair lover who "hugs trees" and wants world peace, believe it or not. Some people really think that about me and I am not sure why, it must be the hair. Any who I wanted to link y'all to the video, feel free to make a video response and/or comment!

Also, "Alex's Thoughts" will be a regular segment on YT channel. I am taking requests on topics that you folks want me to touch base on. I am open to discuss anything natural hair related or not--email me with topic ideas, questions, ect.

In the mean time head over to my YT channel and watch my first "Alex's Thoughts" video. I'd love to know what you think. Leave comments below!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment