Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Kitty x Sanrio Happy Fun Palette

As a late birthday gift, my best friend Dez bought me a Hello Kitty x Sanrio palette!! I was really happy because I gave up buying make up for lent anddd I've been wanting to get more HK x Sanrio make up ever since I bought the eyeliner and lip balm.



the box


the palette


Ice Cream, Peppermint, Airplane, Chocolate Milk Eyeshadows


Baby Pink, Strawbery Jam, Peach Pudding, Springtime Lip Glosses


Ice Cream, Peppermint, Airplane, Chocolate Milk Eyeshadows


Baby Pink, Strawbery Jam, Peach Pudding, Springtime Lip Glosses


The palette is super cute! It's really shiny and her bow is silver. I know Hello Kitty stuff kind of borders on childish but I don't care! I'm such a sucker for the cute stuff. The big disappointment were all the lipglosses because they're all so sheer! It was kind of surprising considering the apple balm I bought was pretty pigmented. I doubt I'll be reaching for the glosses. I don't know why I've been reaching for browns so much but Chocolate Milk has definitely got to be my favorite from the palette! I haven't used these yet, but the other 3 colors seem like they would be great lid colors. When I swatched them, Ice Cream and Airplane look really similar but like I said they would be great lid colors.


The palette is $35 at Sephora which isn't a bad price for Sephora. I really want to get the Hello Kitty brush set but I'm on my no buy :( and I really don't need any more brushes!! What do you guys think? Have you tried any of the Hello Kitty palettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment