Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bebe Haul - Clothing WOC

This post is to share with you some darling tops I've recently acquired from Bebe.
Last Friday, I was pleasantly surprised with this Luxe Leopard Dolman Top my boyfriend had waiting at the house for me.  
Love it! I'm wearing a size small here ///5'5 3/4 inch and 135 lbs.
The dollman deal is that the sleeves are "bat winged". This shirt is very thin and most appropriate for warmer weather. I'm wearing a brown bandeau underneath.
I want to quickly mention that I love the fact that this shirt isn't "jockin" my armpits. I sweat VERY easily. I have a feeling that this will be a staple summer shirt for me. 
Don't worry about my feet. However, the shoes I'm wearing are suede Steve Madden Pumps  from Macy's (4 inches/ Size 10)
I ordered the Striped Colorblock Tunic I from Bebe.com
Size Small
What I love about this top is that I, personally, have never seen anything like it before. 
The tackyness of it all is something so amazing! Again, the sleeve area doesn't touch my armpits which is a perk for me.
Being goofy =p
The last top is a Foil Print Sweater also acquired from Bebe.com. This sweater comes in two colors, silver and gold. It's a very metallic looking print and again..borderline tacky. Love it! I'm not digging the pictures I took in this particular sweater so check back in a few days to see more updated pictures in this post.


Though this is a silver metallic sweater, you can still see the brown underneath . So I like to wear brown and silver E/S with this sweater. Tutorial to come soon.


I already told ya'll. Don't worry about my feet. Shoes are blowfish pumps from DSW. These are about 3 yrs old now.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Happy shopping and till next time see you LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment