Sunday, March 13, 2011

Support The Japanese Red Cross


Obviously the horrors that have occurred in Japan have been broadcast all over the world, raising awareness of those who have been affected by the earthquake and its devastating results.  The Japanese Red Cross is trying to deal with the ever increasing amount of missing people with its 86 teams of doctors and nurses.  The charity's funds are, understandably, under great pressure as more casualties are rescued.  They need as much of our help as possible.  This cause is very close to my own heart as my uncle and his family are currently living in Japan; I will be updating you all on my fund-raising in an attempt to do my part towards helping those who are suffering.
If you have a moment, please visit the Japanese Red Cross site and read their story.  Any donations are welcome, please click the link below or click on the photo above.  
L
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment