Monday, May 9, 2011

Willie's Grill and IceHouse (San Antonio, TX)

Hi Guys!

I do a good amount of traveling through out the year and I just recently returned home from visiting my family in TX!  While on this mini-vacay, we went to a place called Willie's Grill and IceHouse.  This place was lots of fun!  The atmosphere was very inviting, kid-friendly, and if you're a sports fanatic, it's the place to be for a good game.  

The food and drinks were on point as well.  My mom's from Louisiana so my family can definitely appreciate good crawfish and all seafood for that matter!

Daddy ordered the crawfish boil!  This dish had just the right amount of spices and the corn and potatoes complimented the dish perfectly.  It takes some work to get those little suckers out of the shell but it's well worth it.
Mommy ordered the Crawfish Etoufee which was yummy!!!








My brother ordered the fried crawfish tails....YUM!
I was a little different, and ordered the fried shrimp and catfish which was also very tasty!











Last but not least,  the drinks are great.  This particular one is called the EL JEFE!


Overall, this place gets 2 thumbs up from me.  If you're in the San Antonio area, check them out.
http://www.williesrestaurants.com/

~Trice

Willie's Grill & Icehouse (Leon Springs) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment