Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Today was a good day! One of the best days I have had in a while, even though it was blistering hot outside, I enjoyed myself. Me and one of my very best friends, Ryan, hung out in DC today. We went Kayaking at Jack's in Georgetown, which was a boatload of fun, I didn't think I would enjoy it but I did. Being on the Potomac River was so soothing, the breeze from the water current felt amazing. I would definitely do it again. It was so cool to see all the other kayaks and boats out on the water, everyone was having a good time, enjoying the heat. Once our Kayacking trip was over we went over to Sprinkles and had some of their amazing cupcakes--I literally almost passed out eating my carrot one, so good! I managed to get some good pictures to share, enjoy!



Click the jump for more...

















No comments:

Post a Comment