Saturday, May 28, 2011

CHIPOTLE Mexican Grill! (Jacksonville, FL) / Outfit of the Day!!!

It's the weekennnnndddd baby!!! A nice, long 4 day weekend at that...at least for me! Today a couple of friends and myself went to Chipotle Mexican Grill for lunch.  I LOVE this place because besides that fact that it's sooo good, the ingredients are organic..WHOOP WHOOP!!!


















The menu is pretty simple, limited to pretty much burrito (chicken, steak, barbacoa, carnitas, or vegetarian), burrito bowls which is the burrito without the tortilla wrap, taco salad, and chips and salsa.

I always get the burrito bowl because it's not as overwhelming as the heavy burrito, both are good though. 
This time I got a burrito bowl with black beans and rice, chicken, barbacoa, AND steak, fajita veggies, corn salsa, and mild salsa (no cheese or guacamole)....SO GOOD! 
My friends both got a burrito.  Those babies are pretty heavy! 
I love the chips and salsa, as you can see!


SO Trice...What were you wearing?  You look sooooo cute!!!

  • Multi-Colored top-F21
  • High waist jeans
  • Luichiny Sandals (super cute but you can't tell because the heels were sinking into the mulch!)

  • Coach Shades
  • Betsy Johnson Hobo Bag ( I LOVE this bag soooo much)
Well, that's all for now lovelies!  Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and be safe!

~Trice
Chipotle on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment