Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Handwriting TAG/ My Natural Hair/ Hair Beauty of the Week!!!

Hi Guys! 

I'm participating in my first TAG thanks to Shasie at Live Life In Style . In this age of texting and computers, we don't really do much writing anymore unless it's to jot down notes at church or to make a quick grocery or to-do list....at least that's been my experience.  So I thought it would be cool to participate in this tag.  When is the last time you wrote something of importance down with the good old fashion pen/pencil and paper?   I'm TAGGING anyone reading this to participate.  If you do please let me know so I can take a look!

THE RULES:  Write the following by hand
1. What's your name? What's your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name and url?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite Quote
5. Your Favorite Song
6. Your Favorite Band/Singers
7. Anything else you want to say



ON TO MY HAIR:  I've been natural for 1 year and 6 months!  (Natural meaning no chemicals, dyes, etc.)  And please don't get me wrong,  although I don't as much anymore, I'll will still rock a weave or 1/2 wig in a hot second! :) 
My hair is bit longer now.  These were taken between August and  November.
This is kinda old but I was the Hair Beauty of The Week last September at My Hair Paradise (Click Here to See my Feature)

Talk to you all later!

~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment