Saturday, May 7, 2011

White iPad 2 & iPhone 4

I know it's been SO long since the last time I posted! School has been kicking my ass this semester and I'm almost done! I have a week left of finals then it's home free! Well a few weeks before summer school again. =( Anyway just wanted to share some cool things I got! I got the Apple iPad 2 and the iPhone 4!! Not in the same day of course! I bought the iPad 2 the weekend it came out as a late birthday present to myself and I got the white iPhone 4 last week when it came out.



I got Hello Kitty cases for them! (Of course)


white iPad 2 and white iPhone 4! :)


I'm such a sucker for white products idk what it is about it but it just look's so clean! I SERIOUSLY needed a new phone! I had the iPhone 3G for almost 3 years and my poor baby was dying out on me! The back case was all cracked and scratched up, my speaker was blown and I couldn't hear ring tones at all! It was on vibrate foreverrr. I swear it's been a year! So when I finally got my new iPhone I was sooo amazed! LOL It's wayy faster compared to my old 3G, but I just wish that AT&T was already on a 4G network!




The iPad 2 is basically a giant iPhone, which seems kinda eh when you already have an iPhone but the main reason I wanted it was for those long flights! I kind of travel a lot always going back and forth from here to Guam or Hawaii and those flights are killerrr! Since the battery life is about 10 hours on the iPad, I can load it up with movies / TV shows and NOT have it die out! I only started noticing recently when I was trying to watch Weeds on my classic iPod and the battery just died out after a couple episodes!! I'm kind of excited to bring it on the plane! I love watching YouTube on it, it's so cool! :)



my blog on the ipad ;)


smart cover!


I got the pink smart cover that they've been advertising! I love it cause it protects the screen and doubles as a stand when I need it to!




I haven't been hauling a lot of make up because I gave up buying make up for Lent! And I did it! No make up for 40 days and 40 nights! Of course I got a few things here and there, but no big hauls like I used to. Plus nothings really been amazing me and I chose to spend my money on other things! (OBVIOUSLY! lol) I love my iPad & my new phone though! :) I've been uploading a few videos to my YouTube channel and I'll post them up here next!

No comments:

Post a Comment