Sunday, May 1, 2011

Protective Style'n


As you all know I have been wearing my hair in PS's for weeks now. My braids did not last a month and I was slightly disappointed by that. I was hoping to get at least 4 weeks out of them but that failed. My hair got extremely frizzy and it started to look very raggedy in my opinion. Anyways, I decided it was time to go ahead and get WEAVED UP! I have been searching for the perfect hair for months now. Eryn over at Hair2ToeBeauty referred me to All About my Hair online and I found, literally, the PERFECT hair. It's called Kinky Curly wefted hair and it's amazing! Pricey BUT amazing. I believe in paying for quality and I am very happy with my purchase. 4 oz of this hair is $95 (for the shortest length). Most people need 8 oz of hair for a full weave like I got. I ended up getting 12 inch hair and paying *brace your self* $206.00 for it. Now, before y'all fall out, this hair can last me up to a year if I treat it right (which I will). I can re-use it over and over again and that is a PLUS. I have had the weave in since Friday and so far I haven't experienced any mattings or sheeding. I actually sealed the weft with "Aleene's No Fray" glue that I got at Michaels. My friend told me that sealing the weft was a good idea to prevent any access shedding that may occur while the weave is in. I am so satisfied with this hair, I actually co-washed it the other night and put 7 big twists in it. I am rocking a 2 day old T.O. and it looks GREAT!

I know y'all want to see pictures, so click the jump to see what all the fuss is about!












No comments:

Post a Comment