Monday, May 23, 2011

Blue Monday & A Little Pick me Up ;)

Hi guys!  The title of this post is Blue Monday, however my mood today was far from "Blue".....but my outfit was!!!  (That was corny wasn't it...LOL)  Here are my Steve Madden shoes that inspired my look for today:


I paired my shoes with this ruffled blue and white striped blouse by Ralph Lauren, a pair of mother of pearl earrings, navy blue and silver H&M bracelet, a wide white belt, and navy blue slacks.

And here I am, all put together! 

Since we're talking about things as they relate to "BLUE"  this is just one of many songs capable of picking me right on up when I'm feeling down.  Take a few moments and listen to it!  It's a BEAUTIFUL song.  :)  I heard something in church yesterday that I'd like to share with all of you..."If you don't let the situation you're in get IN YOU, you'll be able to get OUTof it". Everyone have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

~Trice



No comments:

Post a Comment