Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SUITE Birthday Celebration


Image from jacksonvilletowncenter.com
 Hi Guys!
I recently celebrated my birthday at a SUITE, Jacksonville.  It's a new "swanky" tapas lounge located at the Markets of St. Johns TownCenter in Jacksonville, FL.  Needless to say, thanks to my friends, I had a good time.  To keep all things relatively positive, I'm just going to say that they had a very "selective" process as to who they allowed into their facility, the food was sub-par in comparison to price, and the service was just...ok.  Nevertheless, here are a few pictures from my evening!



     BIRTHDAY DRESS






















STRAWBERRIES & CHAMPAGNE ANYONE?  Provided for me by SUITE












What's a PARTY without CAKE...CAMICAKES that is!!!!  If you live in Jacksonville, FL or Atlanta, GA you already know how sinfully delicious these cupcakes are!  If you 've never had the pleasure of indulging in heaven in a pink box...add it to your bucket list!  :)




The Red Velvet CamiCakes are my FAVORITE!!!


THE FOOD & COCKTAILS
My friend Tiya had the lamb. 
Natalie had a mini-burger
Maribel had the crabcakes!  They were pretty tasty!
I forgot to mention that several of their cocktails are infused with liquid nitrogen which makes for a great presentation.  This was the Candy-Apple Martini!
The after-party was at my home where we partied harder until 4am!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! 

 

Suite on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment